Mass Tech Networking would like to invite you to our September IT Business Networking & Tech Vendor Showcase Event online on Zoom from 6:00pm – 7:30pm on Thursday, September 17, 2020. Mass Tech Networking & Apexa is bringing you another great technology networking event for 2020 featuring a tech presentation – Doing More With Less in a Post-Pandemic World.
You will get the Zoom link when you RSVP at http://mtnetworking0917.eventbrite.com
All technology professionals are welcome whether you are simply working on building your network, looking for business leads, looking for a new job or just like to meet people. The event has a limited number of free tickets so we ask that if you register, please plan to attend.
Here is the agenda for our event:
– 6:00pm 6:25pm – Networking
– 6:25pm -6:30pm – Jeff D. to provide some Mass Tech Networking Updates
– 6:30pm – 7:15pm – Featured Speaker – Mike Davis – Doing More With Less in a Post-Pandemic World
1. Automation and AI/ML enables few to do the work of many
2. Turn “Must Do’s” into opportunities to include “should do’s” (and why you still need to do them)
3. When “If it’s free its for me” makes sense
4. How industry consolidation can make your life easier too
– 7:15pm – 7:30pm – Attendee Q/A & Networking
So come online and bring your techie friends, a smile, and lots of business cards and make some great connections. Even if this is your first networking event, your hosts will make sure you make some great connections and feel very welcome. The goal is to build a great referral network for you for your success.
Transportation Options – Comfortably in front of your computer.
Finally we would like you to join the Mass Tech Networking and AIMC Business Solutions groups/Business Pages on Linkedin and Facebook.
About our featured speaker:
Mike is a strong consultative business leader with a background in technical and project management, talent acquisition and screening, as well as client relationship management. Mike has led software teams, QA teams, pre-and post sales services teams and sales organizations. This combination of technology skills, project management experience, account management, recruitment and professional services management experience allows him to drive revenue and provide value in a number of ways.