KILIMANJARO TREK: Marangu Route (2 departures in 2015)
– February 7 – 14, 2015 (assuming extra day on mountain added)
– September 12 – 19, 2015 (assuming extra day on mountain added.)
Join your fellow GEC club members up the easiest & shortest route to Trek to the Top of Mt. Kilimanjaro. While still a major trek, it’s also a major accomplishment to climb one of the 7 summits of the world. With the help of expert local guides & porters, you can summit the highest mountain on the African Continent.
AFRICAN SAFARI – OPTIONAL ADD-ON: Why not enjoy the optional group safari to the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater immediately following the trek and see incredible amounts of animals in these world famous parks! Including, zebra, wildebeest, water buffalo and gazelles… not to mention lions, cheetahs, leopards, hippos, rhinos, etc.!
GET THE SCOOP! Want to see what other club members are saying? Then check out the Global Expeditions Club’s Testimonial Page.
Pricing and Booking:
NOTE: a meetup RSVP does NOT reserve your space. For prices, details and to book your space on this tour, follow this link: www.HeadOutAdventures.com
PRICE starting at: $1,950 plus air
CLICK HERE to book your spot.
Included in the awesome adventure:
* Fully guided climb of Kilimanjaro with experienced local mountain guides
* Porters to carry all your gear except your day bag and to set up camp for you
* Beautiful hotel with views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, an excellent restaurant, in-ground pool, internet connectivity, clean rooms and a garden to relax in
* All on mountain meals included
* Tea, hot chocolate, and boiled and/or purified water on mountain
* All ground transportation between hotel and mountain included
* All mountain and hiking fees and permits
* 4 nights in mountain huts
* 2 nights in excellent hotel
* All camp equipment and set up
* Breakfast at the hotel
Need help booking your airfare? Just email me or give me a call at 1.617.645.7689
>Places Visited: group trek of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Marangu huts, Moshi Tanzania, Kibo summit, Gilman’s Point
This group tour is being organized by the Global Expeditions Club: an international adventure travel club with over 35,000+ members. Check out the Global Expeditions Club’s Testimonial Page to see what members are saying about these trips.
The tour operator that they are using to coordinate, book and run this trip is: Head Out Adventures.
For more information visit their websites or contact the Global Expeditions Club at:
And, of course, if you have any questions you can always contact me or one of the other organizers through a meetup email!!
Make Friends. Travel the World.