AFRICAN SAFARI: The Ultimate Serengeti Safari (2 departures)
– February 14 – 21, 2015
– September 19 – 26, 2015
Join Global Expeditions Club members from all over the US and Canada on this locally guided Ultimate African Safari to the Serengeti in Tanzania!
This 8 day group safari tour to The Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater will travel to the world famous Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater National Parks where you’ll see incredible amounts of zebra, wildebeest, water buffalo, gazelles, lions, cheetahs, leopards, hippos, rhinos, etc… not to mention visiting the Masai Mara Village and Bushman tribe.
Considered by many to be one of life’s great adventures, an African safari through the world famous national parks of Tanzania is a trip that simply can’t be missed. On this exciting group adventure, you will join other like-minded adventure travelers and together experience plenty of opportunities for big game viewing and to take in the vast and incredible natural attractions of Tanzania, including the world-famous Serengeti National Park and the breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater.
KILIMANJARO TREK – OPTIONAL ADD-ON: Why not enjoy the optional Group Trek to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro! the week before the safari and summit one of the 7 summits of the world and the highest mountain on the African continent!
GET THE SCOOP! Want to see what other club members are saying? Then check out the Global Expeditions Club’s Testimonial Page.
Pricing and Booking:
NOTE: a meetup RSVP does NOT reserve your space. For prices, details and to book your space on this tour, follow this link: www.HeadOutAdventures.com
PRICE: $3,899 plus air
CLICK HERE to book your spot.
Included in the awesome adventure:
* 8 day / 7 night Ultimate African safari!
* Fully guided safari through some of Africa’s greatest national parks: Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Eyasi, and Lake Manyara
* Expert local safari guide and Trip Leader
* Masai Mara Village visit
* Bush Tribe visit
* Guided walk on lower slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro to Marangu Village and local coffee farms
* Comfortable 4×4 Land Cruiser type vehicles with open viewing roof
* Beautiful hotel in Moshi with stunning views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, an excellent restaurant, in ground pool, high speed internet connectivity, clean rooms and a garden to relax in
* All meals while on safari and breakfast in Moshi
* 5 nights excellent mid-range hotel accommodation and 2 nights in a comfortable tent camp (with in-tent shower and toilet)
* National Park gate fees
Need help booking your airfare? Just email me or give me a call at 1.617.645.7689
>Places Visited: Group Safari to Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Mt Kilimanjaro, Lake Manyara National Park, Tarangire National Park, Olduvai Gorge, Moshi, Arusha
This group tour is being organized by the Global Expeditions Club: an international adventure travel club with over 35,000+ members. Check out the Global Expeditions Club’s Testimonial Page to see what members are saying about these trips.
The tour operator that they are using to coordinate, book and run this trip is: Head Out Adventures.
For more information visit their websites or contact the Global Expeditions Club at:
And, of course, if you have any questions you can always contact me or one of the other organizers through a meetup email!!
Make Friends. Travel the World.